Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I am Struggling ...

I am struggling with an injury. I have a pain behind my right heel that just won't go away. The pain seems to be mainly at the Achilles tendon insertion, but then again I don't have x-ray vision. I'm not too sure what it is. I saw a few people (chiro, physio, massage) but there doesn't seem to be a concensus. People with hammers see nail everywhere.

I don't think it's Plantar Fasciatis, the pain seems to be too high up the back. The tendon itself doesn't hurt. Some days, like today, I can barely feel it. Other days it hurts quite a bit. I've stopped running for a few days and didn't see any immediate improvement. I've run long distances on it and the pain is not necessarily worse. I hate it.

I guess I will have to find an actual foot doctor who is also a runner. Damnation.

No comments: