Friday, January 18, 2008

Garmin 305 Crash!

I nearly had a baby duck! I decided to upgrade my Garmin Forerunner 305's firmware to improve satellite acquisition and the updater crashed my computer in the middle of the update. I hadn't seen the "blue screen of death" in a long time. I was flippin'.

My Garmin was left in a funky state.

I rebooted and tried again and thank God! the update worked the second time. I'm now at V2.90.

Being the biggest sucker ever, I decided to refresh my Training Center. Well I seem to have lost a few workouts. I know that I lost at least last Wednesday's (Jan 9th). I'm not going to go through everything since I also download to SportTracks, which I prefer.

The worst of it is: in the back of my mind, I thought that maybe I was just going to HAVE to get a 405!

No comments: