Monday, October 27, 2008

More Rest

I decided not to run for another week, making it a two week "no running" rest period. I made this decision after going for a run (I know) on Friday. The run felt fine, but the next day my left hip felt horrible. It seems to be slowly getting better but I've decided not to train for another week.

My toenail is finally completely gone. I hade to resort to persuasion, using my long-nose plyers. Let's just say that next time, I will wait for it to fall off by itself.

I've been trying to plan my 2009 season. Everything seems so far away although a 24 week marathon training plan for Boston actually should start on November 2nd. I'm wavering between training for the Florida 70.3 Ironman on May 17th or a 50 miles trail race around the same time. I could use the Boston marathon as a training long run. The 50mi would be amazing, but I don't know what this would do to my triathlon training. 2009 is supposed to be the year of the bike. 

I have to think about this a bit more.

No comments: