Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Moving to Phase II.

This week I moved to phase II of Jack Daniel's intermediate program. I had yesterday off and I was well rested. It was reasonably hard and I managed to stay pretty much on pace. I guess that's expected these days when you wear a GPS watch. No excuses. The workout was:
  • 10 min warmup
  • 2 Miles at T-pace (5:33 for me)
  • 2 min rest
  • 1 Mile at T-pace.
  • 10 min cooldown
I'm starting to get excited about the Resolution Run coming this Sunday. It's only a 5K but I'm going to try to get as close to 25 minutes as I can.
The course is near the lake shore and should be fairly flat. Hope it's not icy.

This is going to be the last race for a while so this is my last chance to lower my VDOT in a race.

I have to figure out my plan for next year. Is 2008 going to be time or distance? Hmmm.

No comments: